Monday, January 15, 2007

Holidays on Holiday Theme Song

Yes, I've made one. Some will be impressed, some will laugh, some will cry, some will not even read the whole thing because it stinks so bad. However, I like it. It's to the tine of Jingle Bells.

Did you ever think, all of you girls and boys
That maybe the holidays weren’t just meant for joy
If that is really true, it’s hard to ring a bell
But there are just some stories that I really have to tell

Holidays
Holiday
From dummies to the wise
I really hope that these readings will suffice
Holidays
Holiday
From Christians to the Jews
You will be oh, so surprised of what these people do

Could you imagine Santa drinking all that he has got
Or being just so ferklempt that you now could plotz
How about lovey Cupid as a computer geek
Possibly even Rudolph whose yo momma skills ain’t weak

Holidays
Holiday
I’ll tell you once and clear
That there are more oddball things happening every year
Holidays
Holiday
This is what you’ve never heard
But I’m telling you that it’s all true and you got to take my word


Sorry its been a while since I updated, *coughs*, nine days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Squirt the Wonder Clam says-

Very inspirational indeed. I bet its even better when performed by the author. I can't wait.